Individual Leg and Glute Bands
What resistance levels are available?
Our leg resistance bands are available in a range of sizes, these vary in intensity levels.
Navy blue - 33cm (Heavy)
Black - 38cm (Medium)
Grey 43cm (Light)
Which glute leg band is best for you?
Heavy - Navy Blue Band (33cm)
- Suitable for advanced users and people with smaller frames
- Made to build glute strength and size
- Best for movements requiring less range of motion (e.g. hip thrusts and glute bridge)
Medium - Black Band (38cm)
- Suitable for beginner/intermediate users
- Can be used for a wide range of glute activation and strengthening exercises
- Offers more range of motion than the heavy band
Light - Grey Band (43cm)
- Perfect for beginners and for those with larger frames
- Ideal for movements requiring a greater range of movement (e.g. curtsy squats, deep lunges)
If you're new to using resistance bands, we would recommend choosing the grey or black band. Once you're comfortable with this level of resistance, you may then wish to progress up a level. The blue band offers the highest level of resistance.
Some users find it beneficial to purchase two different resistance levels. This allows them to use a heavier resistance band whilst training larger muscle groups and a lighter band for smaller muscle groups. Similarly, some users prefer to use a lighter band for weighted exercises and a heavier level for bodyweight exercises.
We also offer a full set of resistance hip circle bands (three sizes) for £27.99. The set allows you to alternate your choice of band as you complete different types of exercises or as you graduate through the levels.